In this video I demonstrate how rpitx can be used with a Raspberry Pi to transmit various other radio signals, and not just wideband FM.
NOTE: The Raspberry Pi produces a lot of harmonics, which is generally very bad in terms of RF transmissions, as “duplicates” of the original signal will be seen at Frequency*2, Frequency*3, Frequency*4, etc.
– Raspberry Pi v3 Model B – Transmitter
– Terratec E4000 RTL-SDR (RTL2832U) – Receiver
– RPiTX Installation and Usage
– Common Issues
– SDR# (sdrsharp, https://airspy.com/download/ & https://github.com/jmichelp/sdrsharp-bladerf)
– RPi TX https://github.com/F5OEO/rpitx
Stay tuned and subscribe for more upcoming videos showing actual hacks!